Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wednesday Photos

The kids during quiet time...



I know this looks posed, but this is all natural...

Of course, this is NOT posed...

Madison in one of her tracks--archery.

Derrick in one of his tracks--soccer.

My goal was to have at least one photo of every kid in a track activity. Logistically, that is impossible with so many kids with us this year. They have activities spread to all 4 corners of this campus! However, I do have photos of all the kids. I've also been shooting footage with a high-def video camera--I'll figure out some way to share that with folks. That camera is new so I'm still on the learning-curve with it--but should be able to make something that you can view on the computer.

The kids are great this year--especially given how many we have. They've had a blast. After they sleep through Saturday and wake up Sunday AM, I'm sure you will be hearing all the stories.

--Ted

PS: Chris was wrong about the fall-asleep time on Monday night. It was 3:30AM for the boys. Tuesday night, on the other hand, was 8-14 seconds after their heads' hit the pillow.

0 comments: