Thursday, June 28, 2007

Ok so I'm not Ted... but here's some random pics...

Here's some pics from Quiet Time and other places during the week.

The cool little creek bridge.

Quiet time in the garden.

Good QT on the rock.


The rocks rock learning about the ROCK.

Generational.
more later... it's supper time.

mmm lasagna. and more pics.

Ted: cool guy.

Runs in the family I guess...

At camp... they spend a week with Geeks like Ted, Jody and me. We do our best to turn them into nerds.

Tonight is the final night of worship. Pray the Gospel touches hearts tonight. Wouldn't God get praise if one of our kids said "I want to serve God full time" tonight at worship? Does that get you parents out of your comfort zone?

1 comments:

Keva said...

Glad to hear you have all had a wonderful week. The pictures have all been great (even your's Chris), I love seeing all the joy in each child's face. We are praying for you all daily and will be praying for your safe return tomorrow. Keva