Thursday, June 28, 2007

Organized Mass Chaos... not the camp, but the best game here.

OMC is the most awesome game ever. I so mean it. There has never been a greater game than OMC. Have I mentioned I LOVE OMC? Kids get messy, get silly, get wet, get... wait... ADULTS get messy, get silly, get wet, get slimy get... ok ALL OF US ARE A MESS. Ted's pictures will reflect that soon. Man it's bunches of fun.

Last night the kids played a game that taught them about Third World countries, missionaries, and missions. Amazing that kids can have fun AND learn at the same time. In the game Claire and Tater were natural disasters (yeah, not much of a stretch). It's a game we'll play on a future game day.

Be sure to be at Church Sunday night. We'll give a program about camp. MAYBE we can get one up to give a testimony... if not we have them on tape. I'd like a parent to give a testimony on how camp has changed their kid's lives. Volunteers just need to e-mail me.

It's hard to believe we'll be close to home this time tomorrow. We'll be leaving about 10:30 or 11. Stopping for lunch around noon and hitting Rome about 2:30. Pray for us traveling, pray for our Student Ministry on mission, and pray for our Ukraine Mission Team.

I just showered the shaving cream, maple syrup, toothpaste, face paint and grass stains off. I'll not be wearing that shirt again. And, I was one of the lucky ones. OMC! It's the way to be.

OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC!!!

1 comments:

Terri said...

I know what you mean about the OMC. I saw the pictures from last year. My girls loved it. Any excuse to get messy! :)